the IT city, the I.T. Baby


Dishwasher / Laundry packets look like candy, taste like death

Read something about this a few days ago, a child evidently ate one of these in the past couple of weeks and died. Realizing these are stored under sinks and usually not considered as something a child would get into, just posting this for reference:

Loads of Temptation


You can read the story out of Florida here, but the basics are last week a 7 month old ate a single pack of All Mighty Pacs and became the first child to have died from this, although unintentional ingestion has been reported several times recent.

Paul King

Paul King lives in Nashville Tennessee with his wife, two daughters and cats. He writes for Pocketables, theITBaby, and is an IT consultant along with doing tech support for a film production company.