If you told me when presented with a couple of hundred dollar stroller that it would be nearly useless to me without a separate Britax Stroller Organizer* (*cupholder,) addition, I would have laughed and thought that was the most useless thing I’d ever heard of. I would have been wrong.
The Britax Stroller is pretty good, you can see my running log and review of it here, but the Britax Stoller Organizer is what makes a good stroller great. For some reason Britax decided that they didn’t need to include this wonderful product in their stroller. I don’t know why, it’s not a lot needed to have made their stroller amazing, but they didn’t.
Britax Stroller Organizer – why you need one
The following assume you have a stroller that this will fit on.
- Two insulated cup holders allow you to store warm formula/milk and cold cold delicious PBR for while you’re strolling in hipster central.
- Dual mesh pouches allow you to proudly display your iPhone and your pipe.
- One non-mesh pouch for things you don’t want seen.
- Magnetic-closing center box for storage of snacks, small toys, etc.
- Fits handles 13-21 inches wide with adjustable straps.
- Dimensions: 6″x13″x4″
- Metal internal frame keeps it sturdy
- One year limited warranty
- Polyester fabric
Britax Stroller Organizer – why you don’t need one
- Should have been built into the stroller to begin with
- Can be replicated, albeit not as pretty, using common household items
- Price is a bit high
- It won’t win you baby cred
For me, the thing’s pretty awesome and somewhat makes up for the fact that the strollers are simply not designed for anyone with any height to push them. Also since it’s usually 90 degrees when I’m pushing Maggie around, it’s nice to be able to store a cold beverage there, even though I’ve never done so because by the time I pack her into the thing I’ve forgotten about my needs.
You can catch a glimpse of it (and the Britax B-Agile Stroller) in action here: